Jerry Lewis' Résumés and Personal Info.
Here are links to my Résumés, and below them are a few words about the more personal me:
Ok, finally a picture of me smiling. I took so much flak about my old pictures where I was TOO SERIOUS, that I got someone to take my picture while we were joking around. Never mind that I had to Photoshop a bi
g pile of garbage out of the background.
Probably the nicest thing I have noticed about growing older, is that I feel more certain unto myself (today anyway). I was born in 1955, the same year as CBC, where I work. Update: I got married in 1997. Maybe I'll put up some
details later J
- Cycling & Exercise- I've been cycling for 15+ years. Don't seem to get enough time lately, but try to get out a couple times per week. When it gets too cold to cycle, I hope to get out and do some cross-country skiing. (I have actually gott
en out around New Year Day). Check out the Tri-City Bike Club page, and read about the 400 mile summer tour that I managed to drag my rear end through.
- Computer related stuff - including surfing the 'net a lot lately, WWW page composition, PC & Mac. Where's the 12 step program for computer addicts?
- Music - what can I say, I listened to KCMU in Seattle for more than 10 years. I like alternative music, techno-pop, industrial, plus blues, and even classical. Don't usually like jazz (depends on circumstances). Only like new-age music for about 10 mi
nutes at a time. Can't stand most rap, hip-hop. Good country music is ok, generally I've got a low tolerance for it.
- Movement/Dance - Hey, if anyone in the Tri-Cities does contact-improv. or similar, e-mail me. I'm not very structured, though would like to get some formal dancing training (like waltz, etc.). I just participated in a contra-dance, and for the first t
ime in my life wasn't completely lost doing that. May try some more of that.
- Photography - don't do so much any more, but check out the Atomic City Archives. I would like to work on digitizing the photos that I have, including many left by my father.
- French Language - I studied French for two years and spend the better part of a year in Paris, but that was almost 15 years ago. I can still manage to bleat it out, but am kinda rusty. In March of 1996, I was coerced into returning to Paris (like, twi
st my arm). I had a great time. To see more about this visit, check out my Paris page. (I will update my Paris page, I WILL update....) With the arrival of Numatec as a subcontractor in the Hanford area, ther
e is a larger francophonic community, and an effort to start a French-American club. Numatec is a subsidiary of the big French nuclear materials company, Cogema.
- Other stuff: Calligraphy, Reading, Science Projects (some would move this up in the list), Travel (don't do enough), Movies - with a preference for the offbeat (who has time for this?). Not watching TV. Ignoring OJ. If you got this far in the list, yo
u are to be commended.
Jerry Lewis' Resume, Computer Related Resume, Jerry Lewis's Home Page
Very teeny update: 1 March 1998